The School House project takes an additive approach toward the rehabilitation of a historically significant building.

Originally constructed in 1894, it served as a primary school for the 3rd ward of New Orleans; a function it held for nearly half a century.  In the late 1980s it was purchased by New Orleans’ first African American radio station, WYLD, and converted into offices, recording studios, and event space.

+/-